We are very happy to see you here and we would be glad to help you in any matter related to 3D visualisations. We work in this market for several years, so we are sure that we can be in help for you.
Do not forget to visit our gallery where you find more than 300 examples of our work.
If you are interested in our services, please get in touch with us and we would be glad to discuss it with you!
High resolution photo realistic visualisations is our biggest passion. We pay attention to every tiny details: colors of railings, materials of floors, little bushes around the house or running dog – we include it all to get the best posible result to you. We make cosy and welcoming mood in our pictures, so people who see them would want to move there immediatelly. We do not create just buildings or interiors, we creat feelings and cosy surroundings.
Using virtual reality glasses people can experience their future house in the best possible way. We will create all what is needed to walk around the house and experience it like in real life. It is the best what the IT world can offer you and we will help you to get there.
3D exterior visualizations
3d exterior visualization is a perfect way to impress your future client to fall in love with the whole place: the surroundings, the mood, the atmosphere – all of the things that sell real estate.
All of it can be perfectly done with a help of 3D exterior renderings.
What do you need to make a perfect 3D exterior visualization?
It is very important to communicate all your ideas to your 3D designer and provide as much information as possible.
To start the 3D exterior project we would need such information from you:
- Drawings. It is very important to have the drawings of the house: all sides of each house. The drawings of the surrounding place are as well very important to make the place as realistic as possible. It is very important to know where are all the streets, what is the landscape, where are all the trees and bushes. All these details are important to make the final result as photo realistic as possible.
- 3D exterior rendering perspectives and angles. It is crucial to know all the angles you want to be seen in your final 3D project package. Most popular are: from bird view (where you can see the project from the top) and from ground view (from the eyes of the person). Bird view helps people to see and understand all the project surroundings, ground view shows all the small details of the project: materials, doors, windows, car parks, paths and so on. The angles should be informative and helpful.
- Materials and colors. You should provide the list of all materials for facades, windows, doors, roof and for all other surfaces. With a help of material pictures it is possible to make the houses extra photo realistic.
- Pictures of the surroundings. If it is possible, the surrounding pictures of the real place where the building will arise helps to put all the real life conditions into the rendering. It can be hills, a forest, a neighboring building and many other small details.
- Mood. With a help of 3D software you can make any mood you want. You can make an early morning with a nice reflections on the windows or you can make an evening mood with lights already lit in the windows. All these small tricks makes place much more cozy and inviting.
- Time of the year. There is no problem to make place packed with snow or with tree leaves lying around in the street. You can make it summer, you can make it winter. All is possible. It of course depends on the project: if it is mountain huts, it would make sense to put snow in the image, if it is a commercial building – maybe a calm mood of early autumn morning makes more sense.
- Weather patterns and all other details. You can make it cloudy – for more dramatic mood, you can make it fogy – so it looks mysterious like from a scene in Jo Nesbo book. Everything is possible. You can put all you wish: dogs running around, ducks flying in the sky or an old couple sitting on the bench. You can really free your imagination.
We will help you during all this process and will not stop until we make you a perfect 3D exterior rendering.
If you have any questions regarding 3D exterior images, please contact us, we will do our best to help you.